- You will work on building micro-services software for supply chain, demand forecasting, optimization solutions
- Create software components to integrate with ML engineering and data science products
- Expert coding skills in Python
- Experienced in system design and OO design skills
- Very good exposure to data intensive applications and micro-service based applications
- SQL databases and design the MVC architecture
- Thorough understanding of design patterns and data structures
- Exposure to modern data-lake workflows is a plus
We are scientists and engineers with a strong passion for cutting-edge technology and decision science. Our mission is to enable enterprises to reduce time to decision with state-of-the-art forecasting and optimization. Our algorithms are based on automatic machine learning techniques and allow for the discovery of optimal forecasting models. We unlock sizable business and financial impact in terms of lower lost demand, decrease in inventory, lower working capital and financing costs.
How to apply?
You may already know if you’re a fit, but perhaps you’re worried about some of the requirements? We’re looking for passionate and self-driven Software Engineer; if you’re the right candidate, we’re flexible.