We are looking for an experienced and talented DevOps Lead engineer to manage, lead and grow our DevOps team in line with our Infrastructure roadmap. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about continuous integration, continuous delivery, and platform automation.
You will be responsible for the planning and executing of infrastructure automation keeping reproducibility, reliability, performance, security, auditability and traceability in view for all deliverables.
- Deliver Infrastructure as Code using Linux, and Docker
- Build and maintain tools to automate operations and enhance productivity
- Design workflows to formalize repeatable and reliable deployment processes
- Provide systems administration support
- Work closely and support other teams for their technology infrastructure needs
- Mentor others CI/CD practices and methodologies
- Design, implementation and management of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities for all infrastructure, software, and platform assets
- Manage time and task allocation for DevOps Engineers in line with business priorities and Infrastructure roadmap
- Participate in the recruitment process for identifying and hiring talented DevOps engineers
- Advanced degree in computer science or related field
- Very skilled system administrator in Linux environment
- Excellent knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge of Git, Github, and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins/Circle CI
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Automation Tools like Terraform
- Experience in logging and monitoring with ELK stack
- Experience in Networking: DNS, VPN, OAuth, Reverse Proxies, Load Balancers
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Experience admin and configuration of various DB systems
We are scientists and engineers with a strong passion for cutting-edge technology and decision science. Our mission is to enable enterprises to reduce time to decision with state-of-the-art forecasting and optimization. Our algorithms are based on automatic machine learning techniques and allow for the discovery of optimal forecasting models. We unlock sizable business and financial impact in terms of lower lost demand, decrease in inventory, lower working capital and financing costs.
How to apply?
You may already know if you’re a fit, but perhaps you’re worried about some of the requirements? We’re looking for smart and passionate Engineers; if you’re the right candidate, we’re flexible.